As we continue to navigate these challenging times with our customer and employees health and wellbeing at the forefront of our decision making, we are now going to be doing bike sales with a 1-on-1 approach with only 1 customer allowed to shop for a bike at a time, for a 1 hour timeslot.
Please start by looking over the grid of available time slots, finding 2 possible options that could work for you, and then filling out this form.
Some basic guidlines to keep in mind when scheduling your time to shop, and for when you come to the shop:
- No returns. Once the item has left the store, it is yours.
- To limit the amount of surfaces and items touched, we would very much prefer to have all transactions paid for via credit card.
- Please bring your own helmet to use for all test rides.
- We cannot allow trying on of helmets, clothing, or shoes for purchase at this time.
- For those shopping for a kids bike, please limit the amount of people with you to 1 parent and 1 child.
For the health and safety for all, we will be wearing masks, disinfecting all surfaces often, and taking as many precautions as we possibly can. We will require that all customers entering our store also wear masks, thank you for your understanding.
We are 100% out of adult hardtail mountain bikes under $1,000.
We are also running very low on kids bikes with 20", 24", and 26" wheels.