- Future Proof. NTN or 75mm "Duckbill" boot compatibility. Pick one now and have the option to change later with a Conversion Kit
- Intuitive "alpine style" step-in / step-out means no more bending over.
- The Real Heel Feel: These bindings attach to the whole boot, from toe-to-heel, giving you plenty of power combined with a natural boot flex. Read more here
- Softer Spring Kit gives you more customization with the option of a more supple, lighter knee drop while keeping all the Bishop lateral stability and edge power transfer
- Spring tension (binding "activeness") is easily adjusted on the hill with the turn of a screw
- 75mm version has a dedicated LEFT and RIGHT binding. The small leash hole in the Toe Cage should be on the outside.
- One Size Fits most boots
75mm: minimum boot length 280mm
NTN: minimum boot length 270mm
Bishop's Bomber Lifetime Guarantee
What you get with the BMF/R Telemark Binding (and not with the BMF/3)
- Tour like a pro on the road to pow town with 60 degrees of biomechanically optimized resistance-free climbing mode
- Climbing risers: 7- and 14- degree heel risers to tame any climb
- Complete control on the descent with our patented, rock-solid "Lock Wedge" ski-mode, combined with our patented Sliding Plate System (US10058763)
- Simple switch between ski and tour mode with a pole grip or glove
- Weight: 2070g/pair (if you're wearing spandex, these ain't for you)