Fans of the Light Hikers, and there are more than a few of you, now have a no-show option that's in lockstep with low-profile trail running footwear. Built to handle the Long Trail without needing to come off, these lightweight Merino Wool trail hiking socks have breathable mesh on top of the foot, making them a versatile day-use staple.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine-Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique "put it on, forget it's on" feel.
- Fast-Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from the skin. Fast-drying.
- All-Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool is fast-drying, breathable, and odor-resistant for all-day comfort.
- True Seamless: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra-smooth, invisible feel.
- Our no-show socks are the toughest socks you will never see. When your shoes are on this sock is gone.
- 54% Nylon 43% Merino Wool 3% Lycra Spandex
- The versatile lightweight yarns in the Hike/Trek category maintain a low profile in modern trail footwear and proper performance on multi-day trips.
- Cushion in the Hike/Trek category features terry-loops under the foot, and in the taller styles reaches above the ankle for comfort and protection.