The average kid can honestly out-hike just about anyone on the planet, but sometimes they need to be convinced it's not a hike they're on, but some kind of adventure. The light-cushion Three Peaks Jr. is so silky smooth and comfortable; they'll never know the difference.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine-Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique "put it on, forget it's on" feel.
- Fast-Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast-drying.
- All-Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool is fast-drying, breathable and odor-resistant for all-day comfort.
- True Seamless: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra-smooth, invisible feel.
- The micro crew is a shorter, more concise take on the traditional crew-height. Peeks just above the top of a standard hiking boot.
- 50% Nylon 47% Merino Wool 3% Lycra Spandex
- The versatile lightweight yarns in the Hike/Trek category maintain a low profile in modern trail footwear and proper performance on multi-day trips.
- Cushion in the Hike/Trek category features terry-loops under the foot, and in the taller styles reaches above the ankle for comfort and protection.
|Glacier / Small||642249165241||3022_GLACIER_S_DARN||210000020638|