Garmin Forerunner 35
Garmin's Forerunner 35 is slim and lightweight—perfect for daily runs, training and racing. It features built-in wrist-based heart rate as well as GPS that tracks your distance, pace, intervals and more. And since all these stats are captured by the watch, your watch is all you need—no phone, no chest strap. Just put on Forerunner 35 and go.
When paired with your compatible smartphone, Garmin's Forerunner 35 offers the convenience of smart notifications right on your wrist along with a variety of other connected features that makes it easy to live and run without one interrupting the other. Stay connected to family and friends with the live tracking feature, which lets them follow your runs in real time. The Forerunner 35 also keeps you up to date with automatic software updates, and it allows for music controls and more on your device.
There’s no reason not to wear your Forerunner 35 all day, every day, thanks to its extensive activity tracking features. That includes steps, calories, distance, sleep and intensity minutes, not to mention 24/7 heart rate monitoring. It also watches out for periods of inactivity and gives you vibration alerts when it’s time to move.
The Forerunner 35 allows you to automatically upload your stats and runs to Garmin Connect, their free online fitness community where you can review your progress and even share via social media. This free software is available for desktop or on your smartphone with the Garmin Connect Mobile app.
- Monitors heart rate at the wrist, all day and night, using Garmin Elevate wrist heart rate technology
- Built-in GPS tracks how far, how fast and where you run
- Connected features: smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect, live tracking and music controls
- All-day activity tracking counts steps, calories and intensity minutes and reminds you when to move
- Automatically uploads your data to Garmin Connect, Garmin's free online fitness community where you can join challenges, receive insights and share your progress as you meet your goals
Maps & Memory
- History 7 activities
- Virtual Pacer (compares current pace to target)
- Accelerometer (calculates distance for indoor workouts, without need for a foot pod)
- Personal records
- Bike speed/cadence sensor
- Heart rate monitor Yes (wrist-based)
- Foot pod Yes (optional)
- Auto Pause (pauses and resumes timer based on speed)
- Auto Lap (automatically starts a new lap)
- Time/distance alert (triggers alarm when you reach goal)
- Interval training (set up exercise and rest intervals)
- Heart rate-based calorie computation
- Calculates calories burned
- Customizable screen(s)
- Shock Resistant
Activity Tracking Features
- Step counter
- Auto goal (learns your activity level and assigns a daily step goal)
- Move bar (displays on device after a period of inactivity; walk for a couple of minutes to reset it)
- Sleep monitoring (monitors total sleep and periods of movement or restful sleep)
- Garmin Connect compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data)
- Automatic sync (automatically transfers data to your computer) l
- BLE transfers to Garmin Connect Mobile
- Time, distance, and calories alerts as well as heart rate and run/walk alerts
- Forerunner 35
- Charging cable
ANT+ technology allows this device to wirelessly communicate with other ANT+ products, such as speed sensors, heart rate monitors, power meters, foot pods that track running/walking progress — and more.