Are you looking forward to the summer? Because our brand-new District2 Jersey will push you to the limits.
It's the ultimate cycling jersey. Printed in the season's beautiful colors, it gives great freedom of movement. The aerodynamic fit has been extensively tested in our laboratory. The seamless sleeves are made with soft lycra and the side panels are lined with breathable mesh. You also have 2 useful eco pockets for your essentials. It's got everything you need to win!
- Fit Tech: Standard
- Fabric: Light Vent-Dry - Diamond Mesh - Mondo
- Features: Moisture management and light sensation - Mesh at side panels
- Hem Finish: Silicone gripper at hem
- Pockets: 3 back pockets with a reflective accent - 2 eco pockets with reflective accents on both side panels
- Seams: Seamless lycra sleeves for a great fit in motion and additional comfort
|MEN'S SIZE CHART (INCHES)|
|(5) BODY LENGTH||58||60||62||64||66||68||70||71||72|
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Chest: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the top of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch, and up your back to meet the starting point.
(6) Neck: Measure around the fullest part of your neck.