Service at Continental Ski and Bike
When you bring your bicycle to Continental Ski and Bike for maintenance or repair, you’ll receive a thorough, free estimate, and reliable completion of all service. Whether your bike is in need of a minor adjustment or a major overhaul, we promise that your ride is in good hands.
What to Expect at Continental Ski and Bike
- When you bring your bicycle to Continental Ski and Bike for maintenance or repair, you’ll receive a thorough, accurate assessment, a free, no-obligation estimate.
- Fast turn around. Give us a call and see how long our turn around is at. We typically are able to have most services completed within 2-4 days.
- Parts in Stock. We try to keep a strong inventory of major service parts at Continental Ski and Bike. Whether it is brake pads, fork seals, or miscellaneous drivetrain parts, we should have it!
- Pick-up/Delivery Service. Not able to get your bike to Continental Ski and Bike? No worries, we can pick up and deliver your bike for service! Call for details.
- Service Appointment. Busy or don't want to be without your bike. Give us a call to schedule a service appointment today!
Service Package Options
For the most comprehensive service and the best value, we recommend choosing one of our complete tune-up packages. We strive to service your bike and return it to you as quickly as possible. Learn more about our packages and visit us today for your free estimate.
Bicycle Repair Estimate
- Assess Bottom Bracket, Brakes, Cockpit, Drivetrain, Frame, Headset, Suspension, & Wheels
Processing fees may apply to cancelled repairs/labor. Labor completed at time of intake is not free.
Quick Lube and Adjust
- Lube Chain
- Adjustments to Drivetrain
- Lube Pivot Points on Derailleurs
- Check that Cables and Shifters are Working Properly
Basic Bicycle Tune-Up
- Basic Cleaning & Safety Inspection
Brake Housing Lubrication & Brake Adjustments
Bottom Bracket, Headset, & Hub Adjustments
Chain, Derailleur, Housing, & Shifting Adjustments/Lubrication
True Wheels & Inflate Tires
Parts and Installation Labor Not Included
Preferred Bicycle Tune-Up
Basic Tune-Up, AND...
Clean Frame, Fork, & Wheels
Does Not Include Drivetrain Disassembly
Includes Installation Labor for Brake Pads,Cassette, Chain, and Tires/Tubes
Precision Wheel True
Deluxe Bicycle Tune-Up
Preferred Tune-Up, AND…
Drivetrain Disassembly, Cleaning in Parts Washer, Reassembly, Lubrication, & Adjustment
Includes Installation Labor for Cables and Housing
Does Not Include Parts, Accessory Installation, or Suspension Service or Parts
Includes Tubeless Refresh Install or Conversion
Complete Bicycle Overhaul
- Deluxe Tune-Up, AND…
Balance Spoke Tension and Overhaul Bottom Bracket, Headset, & Hubs
Includes Installation Labor for Most Parts; Does Not Include Suspension Parts or Labor
Full-Suspension Mountain Bike Comprehensive Pivot Service Included at $279
Actual cost of repairs, including parts, may vary from estimate or published pricing; services are largely based on a labor rate of $60/hour.
We always do our best to provide an accurate estimate based on your specific equipment/needs.
Additional charges apply for cleaning of extra dirty/rusty bikes/parts.
Bikes not picked up within 30 days will be DONATED.
Tandems/recumbents are subject to a minimum surcharge of $10 for any service.
New bikes purchased from Continental Ski & Bike include FREE basic adjustments within 30 days from purchase.
A deposit of 50% of the estimated total may be collected upon intake when the estimate equals or exceeds $400.