•Mountain and road touring cantilever design •Forged aluminum construction •Linear spring with quick tool adjust •185g each
- Designed for linear-pull V-brakes - Pulls two brake cables with one lever - Forged alloy construction - 3 finger - 136 grams each
•Side pull design •Includes lever, caliper, cable and housing •Aluminum construction •330g set
• Side pull design • Includes lever, caliper, cable and housing • Aluminum construction • 330 grams/set
- Alloy 135mm V-brakes for front or rear applications - Linear pull, front or rear compatibility - Dual spring tension adjustment
Double your braking options with Sunlite's Type 1 Top-Mount Cross Levers. They fit neatly on top of your bars and they're a great way to gain more control on technical cyclocross courses and everywhere else you choose to ride. They're made of aluminum and boast a built-in reach adjustment.
• Compatible with most side pull and center pull brakes • All weather compound
$29.99 - $39.99
Shimano's disc rotors provide a sturdy and reliable braking surface to slow you down. The design is optimized to clear mud and dirt from the system for all-conditions braking. Continuously cooling itself, this rotor helps keep brake power consistent and improves pad life.
Shimano Acera disc brake and lever sets feature a sleek design inherited from MTB racing components. They offer a balanced braking power suitable for entry-level MTB riders. - BR-MT400 disc brake caliper features 2 pistons for consistent braking power - Brakes are pre-bled - Includes resin brake pads
Shimano Alivio hydraulic disc brake sets offer reliable and powerful braking, along with pre-bled hoses for convenient installation. - BL-MT200 hydraulic disc brake lever - BR-MT200 hydraulic disc brake caliper - Rotor sold separately
$31.19 - $33.99
Total control is right at hand thanks to Shimano's Claris Brake Caliper. Light, stiff aluminum brake arms and dual-pivot design offer excellent power and modulation. The easy-to-use barrel adjuster let you make quick adjustments and the quick release cam makes it easy as can be to remove or install your wheels.
Shimano Deore M6000 hydraulic disc brakes provide powerful, responsive braking for a wide range of riding styles, from XC to all-mountain. The Deore T6000 lever is a 3-finger design with reach adjust and an optimized braking curve designed for the everyday rider. - Smooth and predictable control with a balance of power and rigidity - Stable braking performance in any weather conditions - Durable construction with a sleek integrated appearance - Quality pads consistently resist contamination effects - Compatible with IceTech pads (sold separately)
Shimano's Deore Hydraulic Brake Levers feature Servo-Wave Brake Technology for improved pad clearance, quicker pad engagement, and plenty of braking power. The lever also has reach adjustment so you can fine tune performance to suit your hands. The hinged handlebar clamp assembly make for quick and easy installation, and I-Spec compatibility eliminates bar clutter by mounting the brakes and shifters (sold separately) to the same clamp. And in true Shimano fashion, the ergonomic pivot and two-finger lever geometry mean there's power to spare and their one-way bleed system of the non-corrosive mineral oil is quick and easy.
Shimano's Deore Hydraulic Brake Calipers offer true performance at an entry-level price. A single piston provides plenty of stopping power for your mountain bike. These calipers are compatible with Ice-Tech radiator pads (sold separately) for heat management and control that has to be ridden to be believed. Installation and adjustment is fast and easy thanks to the post-mount design.
$29.99 - $36.99
Aluminum spider center lock rotor mount system - Includes standard type rotor lockring - For use with resin or metal pads - Requires external-type rotor lockring when installing onto 15/20mm axle hub - 160, 180, and 203mm rotors available - 12g lighter than SM-RT62
• 140mm CenterLock Ice-Tech Rotor • Aluminum core construction • Lowers operating temperature • Resists power fade • Increases pad life
Shimano's Deore XT Ice-Tech rotors utilize the industry standard 6-bolt mounting system for secure mounting. These rotors use an aluminum core with steel outer plates to better control the temperature of the braking surface. This means quieter braking and, more importantly, less fade on long downhills and improved pad life. The various sizes give you total freedom of choice over the delicate balance of power versus weight.
$48.99 - $64.99
• 2-finger aluminum lever blade with aluminum master cylinder • I-spec II shifter compatible brake lever with narrow, hinged clamp band for increased bar space • Adjustable reach and free-stroke • Servo wave mechanism provides greater braking power with less effort • Brake caliper, hydraulic line, hydraulic fittings, and mineral oil all sold separately
Shimano Deore XT SM-RT86 6-Bolt rotors feature a 3-layer construction with an aluminum core and two stainless steel outer layers. Reducing rotor surface temperature approximately 100 degrees Celsius compared to all-steel rotors, the result is better braking performance and reduced brake fade. - Aluminum spider - Includes rotor fixing bolts and locking washers
Shimano Replacement pads for Mountain brake shoes - Shimano Cartridge-type mountain brake pads fit models: XTR BR-M970, BR-M960, BR-M951, BR-M950 XT BR-T780, BR-M770, BR-M760, BR-M750, BR-M739, BR-M737 LX BR-T670, BR-M580, BR-M570 Deore BR-M530, BR-M510 Alivio BR-M430, BR-MC18 Acera BR-M422, BR-M421, BR-M420, BR-M330, BR-T300 DXR BR-MX70 MX BR-M600 - M70CT4: Only for sidewall-machined rims; performs especially well in wet conditions and may pass DIN standard; tends to be low noise, low rim wear and fade - Color: Black - Intended Brake Type: Linear Pull - Pad Attachment Style: Threaded Post - Pad Type: Replacement Insert - Cartridge - Rim Compatibility: Standard
$11.99 - $15.00
Shimano Replacement pads for Road brake shoes - Color: Black - Intended Brake Type: Caliper - Pad Attachment Style: Bolt-In (Caliper) - Pad Type: Replacement Insert - Cartridge - Rim Compatibility: Standard - Shimano Cartridge-type road brake pads fit models: Dura-Ace BR-9000, BR-9010, BR-7900, BR-7800, BR7700 Ultegra BR-6800, BR-6700, BR-6600, BR-6500 105 BR-5800, BR-5700, BR-5500 Non-Series BR-R600, BR-R561, BR-R560, BR-CX70s
$24.99 - $44.99
• Mud shedding design rotor blade • CENTER LOCK rotor for easy installation and maintenance • Rotor size: 203, 180, 160mm
- Adjustable Reach: Yes - Brake Caliper Type: Post Mount - Brake Lever Actuation: Hydraulic - Hydraulic Hose Length: 1000/1700 - Adjustable Contact Point: No - Hydraulic Fluid Type: Mineral Oil - Weight: 418 g
$34.99 - $48.99
- 3-layer structure with aluminum core and two stainless steel outer layers reduces rotor surface temperature approximately 100 degrees Celsius compared to all-steel rotors -Requires external-type rotor lockring when installing onto 15/20mm axle hub -Aluminum spider -Includes standard type rotor lockring
• Smooth Post • Standard Rim Compound • Applicable Hardware Included • Easy to Install • Durable, Long Lasting Compound
Serfas' durable BPV10 MTB V-Brake Compatible Pads provide reliable stopping power in all conditions. Plus, they self center for easy installation.
Serfas' DBPS2 MTB Shimano Compatible Disc Pads offer long-lasting, reliable braking. They're semi-metallic for durability and are compatible with Shimano XT 4 Piston BR-M775 Brakes.
Serfas' DBPS3 MTB Shimano Compatible Disc Pads offer long-lasting, reliable braking. They're semi-metallic for durability and are compatible with Shimano Deore Hydraulic BR-M555 brakes.
$44.00 - $55.00
Stainless steel rotor designed for smooth and quiet braking with any disc brake caliper.
$46.99 - $55.00
SRAM's Centerline Rotor delivers consistent, quiet and powerful braking. The rotor has a consistent center of friction throughout rotation to minimize vibration, so the only thing you'll notice about your brakes is how well they perform.
Page 1 of 15 Next page