Built to carve playfully through chalky powder yet open up and rip when conditions get steep and technical, the Impulse 98 features a moderate, 98-mm waist that’s versatile for all-mountain skiers. A flat, solid-core construction for added torsional stiffness provides premium power transmission and the dampness and stability to hold fast while charging on harder snow. Austrian-made with pre-preg fiberglass and an engineered poplar core, The Impulse 98 is the daily driver for all-mountain skiers who need playful planks that can charge on command.
- Versatile 98-mm waist attacks technical terrain and firmer conditions
- Rockered tip and tail with traditional camber underfoot
- Made in Austria with a pre-preg fiberglass layup and poplar core
- Flat-top construction and full ABS sidewalls for increased power and torsional stiffness
- Optimal Use: 60% soft snow, 40% hard snow